Friday 23 August 2013

Q&A Nicole Waterman (Masterchef)



Have you ever devoured a whole catering pack of after eights in one sitting?
I can’t say I have, although I’m no stranger to polishing off an entire box of chocolates. I am only human after all.
Do aphrodisiacs work? 
I’m not sure chillies or chocolate have ever increased my sexual desires… personally i think it's all over hyped. You're either in the mood or your not!
If your other half ate an entire pack of rolos without offering you the last one, would you chin him?
I’d probably be a little miffed, but chinning the poor fellow may be overreacting slightly. Besides, I’m not a massive fan of rolos. On the other hand, if he guzzled my last glass of red wine I’d consider grievous bodily harm.
Have you ever been on a date and halfway through the meal they go to the toilet and never come back?
A few months back, I had a string of fairly disastrous dates; I considered doing this myself! There’s nothing worse than sitting through a horrific date.
Have you ever stood at the bar waiting for a drink, noticed an abandoned half eaten sausage swimming in baked beans on a plate beside you, waited a moment, then picked up the half eaten bean juice riddled sausage, stuck it in your mouth and swallowed it?
Ewwww, that’s disgusting! Although, I do love baked beans!
When you were at primary school, did you ever flush your prawn mayo sandwiches down the toilet, only for them to clog up the entire sanitary system? 
Prawn mayo sandwiches? Do you think my mum was made of money? It was peanut butter all the way for me. My brother and I used to eat the entire contents of our lunch-boxes on the walk to school. The naughty little rascals that we were!
What quote is this film from, 'I recommend the peanut butter soup… with smoked duck and mashed squash. New York Matinee called it “a playful but mysterious little dish.'
I'm blonde, let's leave it at that!
If you own a gravy boat, are you middle class?
Most definitely, I use my Pyrex measuring jug and hope that no one thinks I’m trampy!

Do you own an apron that has a picture of naked breasts on it? 
Why, is that middle class? No, in all honesty I don’t, but I've always wanted one! I imagine I’d look rather fetching!
Where can people read your recipes?
My recipes are available at: www.missfridaysfeast.blogspot.co.uk

www.facebook.com/trafficclothing




No comments:

Post a Comment