Thursday 19 December 2013

How was your Christmas? PANTS


Bjorn Borg pants



When I was in my early teens my neighbour, who was advanced in her years, bought me some silk boxers with love hearts on them. They were incredibly uncomfortable and due to the nature of the material they were constantly sliding up my back. I didn't need the playground bully to wedgie me, I was doing it myself every time I got off my chair. But at no point did I think the gift to be an inappropriate gesture. However I have noticed a severe sea-change in the politics of buying people pants over this festive period. Mother-in-laws are constantly debating the inner conflict and morality of buying pants as gifts. I say, bring it on. Live a little, and spruce up the christmas stocking. You'll feel liberated and born again. Or should I say Bjorn again! 
Take a look at the Bjorn Borg boxers we have on our site.
It's not too late to get some delivered to your door, for free before Christmas.




These Bjorn Borg Sketchbook Boxers are 95% cotton 5% elastane. Say JA! to Bjorn Borg boxers. Pointless Bjorn Borg fact: Bjorn Borg once auditioned for the part of James Bond shortly before the role was finally given to Timothy Dalton. Rumour has it he only missed out because he couldn't pronounce the name Bond. "Ya my audition was perfect!" Borg told Time magazine. "Look I do it for you now, My name is Bjond Ya. James Bjond." 

No comments:

Post a Comment