Friday 12 July 2013

Q&A - UFC fighter Luke 'Bigslow' Barnatt

Luke 'Bigslow' Barnatt 

Mixed martial artist fighting in the prodigious UFC



What item of clothing would you run into a house fire for? 

My Bolongaro Trevor Black carrot cut 100% organic cotton trousers! That business enigma Paul Sowerby gave me after I begged him for months... I wear them far to much.

Which fighter past or present do you think has the best dress sense?

Of course me... but Leeroy Barnes is a UK beast who's always uploading instagram pictures that prove his fashion prowess...

Would you wear fake fur?

Hmmm if it suited an outfit! Probably on my shoes! But I have no desire to or desire not to.

Have you ever had someone cup your balls when being measured for a suit?

Unfortunately I've never been measured for a suit! It's actually something I have booked for next week. A snazy 
3 piece... so hopefully I get the cupping treatment!

Which clothing label would you happily endorse for free? 

Anything Original and different.. I love Bolongaro Trevor, Rag & Bone & Deltoro footwear... but there's so many out there! Belstaff, Scotch & Soda and John Varvatos are all in my wardrobe...

Do you think the average Brit dress's better than the average american?

100% I'm a bit more essentric than the average englishman but over in the states they wear god awful clothes! But you have the other side who are extremely stylish...
Its like their woman!  Either drop dead gorgeous or 300lbs... but based on the average joe. UK wins hands down! 

Have you ever pulled a ring girl (The girls that hold up the numbers between boxing rounds) after winning a fight? 

Next question you seedy individual... I'm a man of class!

Would you be happy to date a woman with poor dress sense?? 

Nope. It's pretty much top of my list along with athletic,  non smoker & an equal thirst for life.
Yep! I'm single lol

What film boasts the best fight scene? 

I'm definitely not a movie buff!  So I wouldn't take my opinion to heart... but for hand to hand combat its gotta be Tony Jaar in Ong Bak... 1 the others were awful.



What item of clothing do you wear to treat the ladies?

Bjorn Borg Boxers, accept no substitute.

Where can people see you fight next?

I'm still waiting for confirmation but im hoping for it to be the M.E.N in Manchester in October! 
Follow me on Twitter to keep up to date @LukeBarnatt



Add us on Facebook for discount in the store. www.facebook.com/trafficclothing

No comments:

Post a Comment